Raced in a bunch of Olympic and Sprint races. One 70.3, before the pandemic.
Selling because I am upgrading to a disc brake TT bike.
Never crashed. Some minor paint chipping on the rear wheel drop-outs. Indentation on the seat post from the Canyon water bottle mount.
$5500 picked up (Boston, MA) or will ship at buyer's expense.
Aero Bars: TriRig Alpha X (additional mounting hardware included), TriRig Scoops Open Back, Drag2Zero Ergo Hi Rise Poles
Saddle: Fizik Tritone Mistica, Large
Groupset: Shimano Ultegra Di2 11S with CeramicSpeed 3D-Printed Ti OSPW
Wheelset: DT Swiss ARC 1400 Dicut (minor paint chip on the front wheel and sticker peeling by the valve from electrical tape)
Brakes: TriRig Omega X front and rear
Bottom Bracket: CeramicSpeed PF4130 Coated
Crankset: Vision Metron 175mm with AeroCoach ARC 58/44T chainrings (original 53/39T chainrings included as well)
Cassette: Shimano Ultegra 11-28T
Pedals: Speedplay Zero Aero Ti
Chain: KMC 11s
- TriRig Delta Aero Cover
- TriRig Alpha X mounting hardware
- All the original documents
- Custom 3D printed BTA spacers to elevate the bottle + custom Garmin mount
- 76 Projects TT Race Mount - Brand New
- Canyon Rear Bottle Holder w/ custom 3D printed Garmin mount for Varia Radar and K-Edge Pro number holder
- Profile Design FC35 and Aero HC Bottle
- Di2 Charger
Garmins NOT INCLUDED