Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Deep Section Wheels Excess Stock Sale - 35% discount on Venn Var 77 DT Swiss 350 wheels
Quote | Reply
Hi everyone,

This is almost a liquidation sale so it is within the subforum rules. This is not "business as usual" for us.

Anyway, we made some Venn Var 77 deep section rims (read more here) and then the pandemic happened and virtually all triathlon and ironman competition stopped. Now we have possibly a WW III brewing, but we can at least compete in the meantime...

What this means for us is that we have inventory that has been captive for almost two years and that we can finally sell, but I want to sell it quickly, not gradually as I would like to see that money returned to the business.

We have Venn Var 77 rims in raw finish - we can prepare them either for rim, or disc brake use (the rims are structurally identical) and a significant inventory of straight pull rim and (Centrelock) disc brake DT Swiss 350 hubs.

The wheels will be hand built to order, and it means that once we receive your order it will take approximately two weeks before we can ship them to you.

The two wheelset versions that are available at this discount are:

Rim brake: Venn Var 77 TCC clincher rim brake bike DT Swiss 350 carbon wheels
Disc brake: Venn Var 77 TCD filament wound tubeless clincher disc brake DT Swiss 350 CL wheels

35% (was 30%) discount will be applied during checkout and you need to use this coupon code: STFOFFER

If you have any questions you can of course reply here, or message me, or send a customer service request to us.

Venn Carbon Wheels
Velocite Bikes

Last edited by: vmajor: Mar 6, 22 17:48
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Deep Section Wheels Excess Stock Sale - 30% discount on Venn Var 77 DT Swiss 350 wheels [vmajor] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We found a cheaper shipping option, so now the discount value of the coupon is 35%

This means that the price inclusive of shipping is around USD 1015

Venn Carbon Wheels
Velocite Bikes

Last edited by: vmajor: Mar 6, 22 17:48
Quote Reply