Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Obed Boundary or Fezzari Shafer
Quote | Reply
I'm looking at getting either Obed Boundary (not sure on specs yet) or Fezzari Shafer (Campy Ekar is in my price range), much of it is driven by availability but both have decent reviews it appears.

Anything I should be worried about with either? Is the Campy Ekar as finnicky as some reviews state? I have older campy on my Road and Tri bike (haven't ridden it in a very long time.) Realistically, I'd want the bike by April, so if there are better options I'm all ears.

I currently have a 29' Canyon Grand Canyon, but I tend to ride it on gravel and easy single track, so I think a true gravel bike would be better and would open up more options in the mountains.

In one of the older OBED threads there were comments about using 650c wheels, is that applicable in the larger sizes as well? I'm 6'3".
Quote Reply
Re: Obed Boundary or Fezzari Shafer [mbeaugard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can't speak to anything comparing the bikes. My wife and I each got an Obed Boundary at the end of last year. My first foray into a gravel bike of any kind.

I'm a big fan, it rides smooth. We both got the GRX600. I believe it took about 6 weeks.

Delivery was awesome. Shows up just needing some pedals and it's ready to roll.
Quote Reply