Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How are you and how was your week? January 17 edition
Quote | Reply
See title!

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? January 17 edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
my goals last week were healthy coping skills and do things that make me faster. I was 6/7 on healthy coping skills but have only had one unhealthy coping skill day since Dec 30 :) this is a huge improvement over the past months. And I did things to make me faster.

M: 6.8 mi run + 600m swim + 2.2 mi run
T: 6.6 mi run + 2300 m swim
W: 10.3 mi run
Th: 1100 m swim + 4.5 mi walk
F: 8.5 mi easy run + 1800m swim
S: 3000 yd swim + 4.8 mi super easy run
S: 10k race, won FOV in 56:07

The Sunday race was small but it was good to race and it is always nice to win.

goals for this week are healthy coping skills, do things that make me faster!

If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? January 17 edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Congratulations on the win!

We had a ton of snow this week and that has erased all my memory of last week, but there was riding, and strength work, and rowing, and an upgrade to our rowing machine.
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? January 17 edition [Scheherazade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks! Does an upgrade to a rowing machine mean new parts or an entirely new machine? I've always liked the sound of the swishy water ones.

I had a tough day Monday and used unhealthy coping skills but Tuesday and yesterday were okay.
Right now I am home for the morning because my foster momma cat is in labor. Four kittens so far!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's not one of the swishy ones (I get the impression those are more form over function). The upgrade was to the head unit, which means it now has BT and ant+ connectivity and can read my HRM, connect to my phone, etc.

Woah @ kittens. Are you expected to look after all of them too?
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? January 17 edition [Scheherazade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
well, the mom cat does most of the looking after, but yeah, they live with me until they're adopted. The shelter helps fine homes. It's a good deal! We're up to six right now!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am having an anxious day. I have journaled a bit. I will use the healthy coping skills!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Keeping you in my thoughts; check in as often as you need to!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
thanks. will do.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I got through my tough day yesterday. Having another tough day but I can get through it. I will write in my journal today :-) that helped.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Keep persevering! Any kitten updates?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have six total! Or rather the mom cat does. They are tiny and so soft and cute!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What kind of colouring do they have, or is it too early to tell?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I got through my day yesterday. I am a little anxious today. Will journal again.

Yes, their coloring is visible! One orange, two black, two grey/white, one tabby!

Quote Reply