Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Zipp wheels BicycleDoctorUSA just got a new shipment with Lifetime Factory warranty including Crash, special pricing for SlowTwitch member
Quote | Reply
It's no secret in 2021 Many Zipp wheels where almost impossible to get due to supper high demand in 2021 , we expect the same for 2022. Zipp have aways been in High demand, we believe the new surge started when the Lifetime Factory warranty including crash start on all new models.

Check with us on your Zipp 303 , 303s , 404 FC, 808 FC,454 all in stock while they last. Ask about a slowtwitch special price. E-mail BicycleDoctor@outlook.com

Plan early for 2022 with the expected shortages again.

Beware of counterfeits and old models that do not have the lifetime Zipp Factory warranty. We only sell brand new, the real deal from Zipp Factory.

Not sure which model right for you check with our live support 8-12 noon weekdays we will help you get the right match for your bike and needs.

All up-grades add up, but It's true no other upgrade on your bike will make you a much better rider like high end wheel while do: Ride faster, Ride longer miles when using lightweight Aero wheels. That low spinning weight with less Aero drag a Hugh factor.

Also special pricing on TACX smart trainers, Garmin

e-mail 24-7: bicycledoctor@outlook.com
call 8-12 noon weekdays live chat : 812-825-5050

Steve Dodds / Eric Dodds / Terry Dodds
Web Site: http://www.BicycleDoctorUSA.com
E Mail: BicycleDoctor@att.net

Last edited by: BicycleDoctor: Jan 5, 22 8:44
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp wheels BicycleDoctorUSA just got a new shipment with Lifetime Factory warranty including Crash, special pricing for SlowTwitch member [BicycleDoctor] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I honestly didn’t even consider counterfeit ZIPP wheels until reading this post which coincidentally happened the same day that I received two ZIPP 808 NSW rims from an authorized retailer. The reason I bother mentioning this is because I think the rims might be fake.
They have serial numbers engraved near the valve stem hole that matches the serial number inside of the wheel but one rim is completely missing ZIPP logos. I’ve never seen a dimpled wheel without the logo is that normal?
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp wheels BicycleDoctorUSA just got a new shipment with Lifetime Factory warranty including Crash, special pricing for SlowTwitch member [big bentley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are these pre 2020 wheels you have? Not sure whether the factory or retailer typically applied the decals in those days, but they certainly could be bought without them. Decals don’t make wheels faster, so some buyers might prefer the de-badged look
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp wheels BicycleDoctorUSA just got a new shipment with Lifetime Factory warranty including Crash, special pricing for SlowTwitch member [Waingro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I believe they were manufactured in 2018. Personally I’d prefer not to have the logos at all but I had never seen them without so it made me question the legitimacy.
I’ve reached out to the dealer and no response.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp wheels BicycleDoctorUSA just got a new shipment with Lifetime Factory warranty including Crash, special pricing for SlowTwitch member [big bentley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello All

Unfortunately, here at the shop we have customers come in the shop with counterfeit wheels for service from time to time that we have to give them the bad news and can't service them. For most dealers there easy to spot in most cases. Counterfeits vary scary and unsafe what we are seeing.

If you suspect the wheels might be counterfeit have the dealer run a ser # check or you could do the same. If your buying new, just enter the dealer Zip code on Zipper factorty site, if authorized Zipp dealer shop name will pop up. I can't imagine any authorized dealer ever selling something that not the real deal.

When you purchase from authorized dealer all current Zipp wheels and zipp products manufactured 2021 forward will have lifetime factory warranty including crash for the original purchaser.

Hope that all helps
Ride safe and stay safe
BicycleDoctorUSA crew

Steve Dodds / Eric Dodds / Terry Dodds
Web Site: http://www.BicycleDoctorUSA.com
E Mail: BicycleDoctor@att.net

Quote Reply