Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Tri ALL 3 Sports Velo Safe Pro Series Bike Box (Price Drop)
Quote | Reply
With two little kids, I have finally come to accept that my triathlon days are behind me, at least for now. But my loss is your gain.

For sale is a Tri All 3 Sports velo safe pro series bike box that served me well.

It is a great way to travel with, or ship, your bike and gives you peace of mind that your bike will arrive unharmed and ready to ride or race.

The original price of the bike box was $600, but I will take $175 or a reasonable offer.

Here is the manufacturer's description:

Tri All 3 Sports Professional Hard Travel Case

The Tri All 3 Sports Bike Case is the best option on the planet for shipping or traveling with your bike. Constructed from nearly indestructible polyethylene, the case cannot be punctured or crushed during transport. Four commercial-grade caster wheels and convenient hand straps make moving the case around a breeze. For security, the industrial-strength latches can be locked to keep your baby safe inside.

• Made of High Molecular Weight Polyethylene
  • Lockable steel latch system with straps for extra security
  • Four heavy-duty Commercial grade caster wheels
  • Room for extra gear
  • Convenient nylon hand strap make moving the case around a breeze
  • Velcro straps and riveted grommets (pictured) to hold the bike securely in the case

Last edited by: Chi Tri: Dec 27, 21 18:04
Quote Reply
Re: Tri ALL 3 Sports Velo Safe Pro Series Bike Box (Price Drop) [Chi Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
By any chance still available?
Quote Reply
Re: Tri ALL 3 Sports Velo Safe Pro Series Bike Box (Price Drop) [SlowAmericano] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It actually is still available. Let me know if you're interested.
Quote Reply