Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2019 Trek Domane SL6 Disc 52cm
Quote | Reply
  • 2019 Trek Domane SL6 carbon fiber road/gravel bike. 52cm (geometry chart included in photos). Has clearance for up to 35c tires, so it's very capable. Full specs below. Bike has normal signs of use, but everything functions as it should. The matte finish definitely shows imperfections more than a gloss frame would. There's no structural damage but there are minor scratches, the most noticeable of which are on the top tube and seat stays as pictured. There is fairly deep scratching on the fork as well, again not structural though not pretty. There are small knicks and shoe rub on the drive side of the crank and rash on the shifter. If any of that bothers you than move on, this is not the bike for you. It is priced with these cosmetic imperfections in mind. Bike has a few small upgrades, comes with Continental Gatorskin 700x32c tires, Specialized Avatar saddle, and Specialized Hover 42cm 15mm rise handlebars. I do not have a scale, I don't know the weight. I'm not the original owner I do not know the total mileage.

• $2300 shipped lower 48.

Full specs (from Trek)

• Frame500 Series OCLV Carbon, Front & Rear IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, BB90, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru-axle, internal cable routing, hidden fender mounts, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast

• Fork
  • Domane carbon disc, carbon tapered steerer, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru-axle
  • Wheels

WheelsBontrager Paradigm Disc Tubeless Ready, 12mm thru-axle

TiresBontrager R2 Hard-Case Lite, aramid bead, 700x32c

Max tire size32c Bontrager tires (with at least 4mm of clearance to frame)
  • Drivetrain

ShiftersShimano Ultegra, 11 speed

Front derailleurShimano Ultegra, braze-on

Rear derailleurShimano Ultegra, 11 speed

CrankShimano Ultegra, 50/34 (compact)

Bottom bracketBB90

CassetteShimano Ultegra, 11-34, 11 speed

ChainShimano Ultegra

PedalsNot included
  • Components

SaddleBontrager Arvada Comp, steel rails

SeatpostBontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap, 20mm offset