Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Lincoln Riley to USC [Nutella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can't wait to see OU suck it in the SEC. This is Karma for them jumping from the Big 12. Karma for Texas was stinking up the field all year including that loss to my Jayhawks at home. I wouldn't be surprised to see Bob Stoops come out of retirement for a year or two to stabilize the program after this.
Quote Reply
Re: Lincoln Riley to USC [SWEDE63] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SWEDE63 wrote:
Can't wait to see OU suck it in the SEC. This is Karma for them jumping from the Big 12. Karma for Texas was stinking up the field all year including that loss to my Jayhawks at home. I wouldn't be surprised to see Bob Stoops come out of retirement for a year or two to stabilize the program after this.

They should bring back Howard schnellenberger.
Quote Reply
Re: Lincoln Riley to USC [chriskal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chriskal wrote:
SWEDE63 wrote:

He is dead, and they hate him at OU, but you make a good point. Besides those Miami years he recruited Joe Namath to Alabama for Bear Bryant in 1961.
Quote Reply
Re: Lincoln Riley to USC [Nutella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nutella wrote:
chriskal wrote:
SWEDE63 wrote:

He is dead, and they hate him at OU, but you make a good point. Besides those Miami years he recruited Joe Namath to Alabama for Bear Bryant in 1961.

I know he’s dead. Perfect fit for traitor U. And I also know they hate him and he sucked the root at OU. All the better. Whatever makes them the most miserable as they wallow in SEC mediocrity.

Is a Gary Gibbs still alive?
Quote Reply

Prev Next