Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Project 76 Vision Metron TFE Pro garmin mount, TFE base plate for Cervelo EX10
Quote | Reply
As the title states, I have the two above for sale.Only mounted up on my cervelo P5d with EX10 stem for fit measurement purposes.

The base plate has been modded with two holes drilled into it and tapped for M4 screws. Using a wolf BRA-D extension with the two tapped holes allows for mounting of a btw with the whole setup. This may or may not have voided the warranty, I make no guarantees implied/percieved/or otherwise to safety and function of the base plate. Buy at your own risk.

Extensions 285mm $360 ***Sold***

Project 76 garmin mount for 285mm TFE pro extensions $75
TFE Base plate for EX10 post, (BRA-D included) $75
Buy the mount and base for $125

Prices do not include shipping and any associated fees.

Last edited by: zinny: Dec 1, 21 20:17
Quote Reply
Re: Vision Metron TFE Pro 285mm extension, Project 76 mount, TFE base plate for Cervelo EX10 [zinny] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I seem to be on the fence between the S and the M, maybe you can help me decide if your M extensions will work for me. Can you measure the distance from the rear-most mounting holes and the rear of the pad support? I need to know just how rearward the pads will be when mounted as far rearward as possible.
Quote Reply
Re: Vision Metron TFE Pro 285mm extension, Project 76 mount, TFE base plate for Cervelo EX10 [Mudge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The pads would mount right up to the bottom edge of the extension. Measuring from the center of the bottom most hole to the bottom edge of the extension is approx. 30mm.
Quote Reply
Re: Vision Metron TFE Pro 285mm extension, Project 76 mount, TFE base plate for Cervelo EX10 [zinny] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks. Now I just need to work out how that would work out on my setup.
Quote Reply
Re: Vision Metron TFE Pro 285mm extension, Project 76 mount, TFE base plate for Cervelo EX10 [Mudge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Vision has a sizing document on their website
Quote Reply
Re: Vision Metron TFE Pro 285mm extension, Project 76 mount, TFE base plate for Cervelo EX10 [ocsurf57] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ocsurf57 wrote:
Vision has a sizing document on their website
. I know, but it is not detailed enough with regard to the placement of the mounting holes.
Quote Reply
Re: Project 76 Vision Metron TFE Pro garmin mount, TFE base plate for Cervelo EX10 [zinny] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey. Is the mount still available by any chance?
Quote Reply