Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2009 Cervelo P2 51cm , HED Tri Spoke, HED 90mm (reduced - $550)
Quote | Reply
I need to get these out of my garage, so please help me! $700 takes it all, plus you pay actual shipping. The details:

1. 2009 Cervelo P2 51cm:

I'm the original owner (got the frameset as a crash replacement in 2009). I rode it... a lot, and it shows. The steerer on the fork has been cut, but there is room for a 10mm spacer beneath the stem. The most significant marring is in the rear wheel cutout. This is more than just paint rub (it's into the carbon). It never concerned me, and I rode thousands and thousands of miles with it like this, but obviously you need to decide for yourself if you'd be comfortable with this. As you can see from the pictures, there are plenty of blemishes. You'll definitely need to re-cable it, replace rusted bolts here and there, and replace the armrest pads. I'll throw in the armrest spacers that I still have floating around. I'll also throw in the Tri-Stryke if you want it.

Dura-Ace 10-speed shifters and derailleurs
FSA Vision cockpit
FSA Vision 100mm stem
FSA Gossamer cranks 172.5mm with 53/39 chainrings
FSA Vision brake levers
Sram Force brakes

2. HED Tri Spoke 700c clincher:

I'm the original owner. I purchased this from Trisports.com in the mid-2000s. I rode this a lot too, but it's in good condition. The bearings are still smooth, and the radial and lateral runout numbers are low. The brake track is generally in good shape, although it does show signs of wear. There is one nick in the aluminum brake track, but it's never caused any issues. There are a couple of blemishes (a nick in the "3" sticker, and a couple of scratches on one of the spokes).

3. HED 90mm 10-speed 700c clincher:

I purchased this off the ST classifieds. The best that I can tell is that it's from the early 2000s, but I can't say with 100% certainty. It's pretty true. It will come with the valve extender and Conti tire that's shown. I'll throw in the wheel cover that I bought from Wheelbuilder.com too (that's tape residue you see on it). No cassette.

If you think that you are interested, let me know and I'll send additional photos of the bike that gives a more complete picture of the wear and tear. Edit to add: if you want to see pictures of the bike and me in our heyday, check out my forum profile.

Mike Sparks

I have competed well, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.
Last edited by: Sparks: Nov 26, 21 15:08
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P2, HED Tri Spoke, HED 90mm [Sparks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would like more pictures please. Christopher.bumpas@yahoo.com
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P2, HED Tri Spoke, HED 90mm [cbump] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I sent you an email.

Mike Sparks

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P2, HED Tri Spoke, HED 90mm [Sparks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How much for Hed Jet 90 and cover?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P2, HED Tri Spoke, HED 90mm [tjs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm not quite ready to break up this package, but I'll let you know if I get to that point. Or I can let the HED 90mm go for $700, and I'll throw the bike and tri spoke in for free ;-)

Mike Sparks

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P2, HED Tri Spoke, HED 90mm (reduced - $600) [Sparks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for price reduction. $600 now takes it all. You pay actual shipping via Bike Flights. I need this stuff gone.

Mike Sparks

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P2, HED Tri Spoke, HED 90mm (reduced - $600) [Sparks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for the weekend crowd. I'm on the verge of just making this a dedicated trainer bike, but I'd really like to clear up some space in the garage and give someone a good deal on what's been a great bike. $600 bucks and it's yours!

Mike Sparks

Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2009 Cervelo P2 51cm , HED Tri Spoke, HED 90mm (reduced - $550) [Sparks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Black Friday extravaganza! Last bump. $550 takes it all home!

Mike Sparks

Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2009 Cervelo P2 51cm , HED Tri Spoke, HED 90mm (reduced - $550) [Sparks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is a great deal for someone. Especially if they only need wheels, then they resell the frame.

Hope someone picks it up. Good luck
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent.

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell
Quote Reply