Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Finish Line Photo Editing - $5
Quote | Reply
Get a late swim start? Upset your awesome finish photo and celebration doesn't have the time you trained so hard for?

Just did my first 70.3 and had a big delay before getting in the water so I edited my photos to have my actual finish time in them and I can do the same for you.

$5 or three photos for $10.

If you got photobombed at the finish I can edit out the other people as well. For best results you need a couple pictures from the same angle. $15/photo

Quote Reply
Re: Finish Line Photo Editing - $5 [eemanuele19] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don’t know if this is parody or not, but A+. (though it might be the only way I could ever get below 10h in Kona)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Let me get this straight... You can take my IM finishing image and change my 10:22 time to let's say 9:52?
That would be awesome.
Can I send you a picture of me on the couch and you can photoshop me onto Kona finishing line doing the Blazeman roll? It would make my life so much easier :-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
eemanuele19 wrote:
Get a late swim start? Upset your awesome finish photo and celebration doesn't have the time you trained so hard for?

Just did my first 70.3 and had a big delay before getting in the water so I edited my photos to have my actual finish time in them and I can do the same for you.

If you got photobombed at the finish I can edit out the other people as well. For best results you need a couple pictures from the same angle. $15/photo

Just so we're clear. You're offering to edit, for compensation, pictures that neither you or the person providing you the pictures, are not the copyright owner. Is that correct? Can you also edit out watermarks if someone sends you a screen grab from the copyright owner's preview page?
Quote Reply
Re: Finish Line Photo Editing - $5 [logella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
logella wrote:
eemanuele19 wrote:

Just so we're clear. You're offering to edit, for compensation, pictures that neither you or the person providing you the pictures, are not the copyright owner. Is that correct? Can you also edit out watermarks if someone sends you a screen grab from the copyright owner's preview page?

He just said finish photos. Could be one his brother took.
If you buy the photos from the race, do you then own them? Not up to speed on copyright so i don't really know what folks are saying nowadays.
Quote Reply
Re: Finish Line Photo Editing - $5 [M~] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
M~ wrote:
logella wrote:
eemanuele19 wrote:

He just said finish photos. Could be one his brother took.
If you buy the photos from the race, do you then own them? Not up to speed on copyright so i don't really know what folks are saying nowadays.

Generally speaking when you buy a picture, you only buy the right to use, display, print, etc. the picture and not the right to edit/alter/resell the image.
Quote Reply