Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Lake CX218-X Size 48 Wide + Fizik Mistica Tri Saddle
Quote | Reply
For sale is:

- Fizik Mistica Carbon Saddle. Regular width 135mm. Came with my new bike, but ended up switching saddles during the initial bike fit. No road kilometers and come with the carriage kit and hardware. $150 USD shipped to Canada/USD. Will ship internationally, but I'd have to check the cost of shipping before I commit to a price.

- Lake CX218-X Size 48 Wide. Brand new, never worn outside. Tried them on after ordering online and found they weren't the right size for me. Price: $200 USD shipped to Canada/USA. Will ship internationally, but I'd have to check the cost of shipping before I commit to a price.

- 51 Speedshop Ski Bend Carbon Extensions (https://51-speedshop.com/...end-carbon-extension). These were used for just over a year, but are uncut and in great condition. Some cosmetic scratches at clamp area. Gloss black in colour (now that they also do matte black...). Price: $100 USD shipped to Canada/USA. Will ship internationally, but I'd have to check the cost of shipping before I commit to a price.

Last edited by: kerikstri: Sep 19, 21 20:17
Quote Reply
Lake CX218-X Size 48 Wide + Fizik Mistica Tri Saddle [kerikstri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
51 Speedshop bars sold.
Quote Reply