Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Triathlon bike without nutrition storage ? Yes or No ?
Quote | Reply
Hi everyone,

Looking for a new triathlon bike for 70.3 and 140.6 events, at the moment i find the new orbea ordu interesting :

- adjustability, repair toolbox, design, price ...

Only cons is the lack of nutrition and water box (i think that using BTA when needed is pretty okay, it's pretty standard for lot of bike like p5, felt ia ...).

What about the lack of nutrition storage, what did you think about it ? I dont really understand if jersey pocket and liquid nutrition can resolve it or if it can ben a problem for 140.6 races / long bike training ? (Atm i'm not a good example, i rarely eat on training day, and its a problem that i will try to solve for next year ! I'm training for 2:35 marathon training and i've eat two gels for the all training schedule ...)

I'm not really fan to use solution like "xlab stealth pocket 100" that is pretty ugly on a clean bike like it

What did you think about it ?

Thanks for feedback !
Last edited by: Nodejs: Sep 17, 21 23:18
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlon bike without nutrition storage ? Yes or No ? [Nodejs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just use the downtube aero bottle as a fuel bottle (filled with gels). Back pockets for any bars/chews if you want to skip the bento.

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply