Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS - Large Trek Speed Concepts P1
Quote | Reply
Project 1 Trek Speed Concept in the Purple Faze colorway. The color shifts from Purple to an Amber in different angles, it is a VERY aesthetic color!

The bike hasn't even been raced on, I race triathlon for Trek and got this for the 2020 season that never happened... It's been upgraded with Ceramic pulleys (gold, for that extra bling!) & ceramic wheel bearings in the front and rear.

Built up with a SRAM FORCE 2x 12 speed drivetrain on 170 cranks. Also included is the DuoTrap Speed/Cadence sensor mounted in the chainstay.

The Aeolus XXX 6 carbon wheels (tubeless ready) are fast and light, and with the ceramic upgraded wheel bearings they glide like a DREAM!

Saddle is a highly coveted Bontrager Hilo XXX saddle that they don't make anymore. Super light & comfortable with the carbon rails.

The only "event" I used this for was an individual attempt at a local KOM of 100 laps of a local 1mile loop. Needless to say, I took that KOM and still hold it.

Everything on this bike is immaculate, it's hardly seen the road except for a few fun training rides in the last year.

Send in your offers, I work as a bike fitter & coach so if you're local I'll toss in a free fit or aero test with the NOTIO CdA test unit. The bike can easily be shipped, will pack it up in the shop I work at and send it where it needs to go!

$8800 CAD / $7000 USD. DM for pictures!

Located in Victoria, BC, Canada :)
Last edited by: trinerdnick: Sep 5, 21 13:19
Quote Reply