Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Scott Foil Road Bike (56cm)
Quote | Reply
*Edited to add additional photos

I have a 56cm ‘16 Scott Foil Team frameset, matte black with green logos, for sale. The frameset was purchased without incident on this forum 2 years ago: https://forum.slowtwitch.com/...D_P6931310/#p6931310

All carbon seatpost and a Syncros R.1 aero bar/stem (42cm wide, 12cm stem), plus Ultegra direct mount brakes. The shifters are Dura-Ace, with Ultegra front and rear derailleurs. Crank is Tiagra.

TTR4 Aero Wheels with Conti GP4000 tires and butyl tubes.

Saddle is a brand new Specialized Body Geometry Power Comp.

Also includes a complete set of spacers plus all the bits to run either electrical or mechanical drivetrains. The BB is currently set up for GXP.

I really really like this bike, but am getting older and opted into a more relaxed geometry for endurance riding. (Bonus points for the Sherlock / Enola Holmes crew who can guess the new bike based on details in this post...)

$2200, will give preference to local pickup in Minneapolis but can also ship. More pictures or details available on request.
Last edited by: sea green: Sep 2, 21 12:09
Quote Reply
Re: Scott Foil Road Bike (56cm) [sea green] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would be interested in the frameset if you want to part it out.
Quote Reply
Re: Scott Foil Road Bike (56cm) [darnellrm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: Scott Foil Road Bike (56cm) [sea green] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice bike, I wanted to guess at what your new bike is. Specilalized Roubaix? based on the fact that the new saddle on the bike you are selling is a Spec.
Quote Reply
Re: Scott Foil Road Bike (56cm) [Ann Arbor Jeff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Excellent sleuthing. +10 points for Gryffindor
Quote Reply