Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Looking for opportunities to work
Quote | Reply
Hey there ,
I am looking for any opportunities to work in the field of Sports science, Triathlon coaching, Running Coaching or Strength & conditioning coach.
I can share the detailed profile with experience if there are any.
Thanks in advance.

Have a great day ahead.
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for opportunities to work [tbhangale] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello. If possible, share your resume or just work experience.
You can write me directly via fokaxe6524@alltekia.com or find out support line on my personal writing webpage and let me know your information. Have a nice day!
Last edited by: ConradMarsh: Aug 31, 21 2:35
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for opportunities to work [ConradMarsh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for revert.
Drop in your email id so that i can share my profile for you to go through.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi there!
Came across with this thread and, IMHO, I have a reasonable idea for you. I remember I sometimes used essay writing services at uni. It was me like a consumer. You can be, from another hand, a provider of such services. As I know, there is always a need of a competent and reliable writing service in different domains, and Sport Science is one of them. If you really like the field, I think you can try to apply for a job like this. Check out some examples on https://writinguniverse.com/free-essay-examples/sports/. Do you think you could write something related?
Last edited by: KateMid: Oct 21, 21 3:22
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for opportunities to work [KateMid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes I can for sure.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How are you doing these days? Did you find the desired job? I am struggling with my own resume at the moment and would really appreciate some tips on this. Looks like i found the right seo resume format and all i need now is to fill it up with the information about me. I also need to remember all the dates of my studies and additional courses, which seems to be almost impossible.
Last edited by: IslaMujeres: Jun 27, 23 2:45
Quote Reply