Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by astrotri
Re: Mullets and Mustaches [astrotri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've said this before, but it's worth repeating: a propertly tuned 'stache is an aerodynamic device useful for taking at least 10 seconds per mile off your running splits. It's no coincidence that the fastest triathletes and runners out there had a properly tuned stache:

Last edited by: peter826: Mar 22, 06 7:07
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just heard today that mullets are all the rage in Japan right now... especially the kind that are bleached in the back. ugh!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Inspired by klehner's post in the main forum, I start a thread to honor the two greatest accessories any human can don, the 'stache and the mullet.
Sniff. I've never heard "inspired" in the same sentence with my name. "Perspired", "expired", "should be retired", yes.

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Re: Mullets and Mustaches [austin79] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Just heard today that mullets are all the rage in Japan right now... especially the kind that are bleached in the back. ugh!

god, that rocks!!!

Last edited by: kittycat: Mar 22, 06 8:00
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Billy Ray Cyrus is my favorite all time mullet and stash. it's hideously attractive.

Tom Selleck is my absolute all time favorite stash (he is just freaking HOT too)

Quote Reply
Re: Mullets and Mustaches [kittycat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I vote for Magnum PI. Every morning after dropping my daughter off at school I walk past an apartment with a big Magnum poster in the window, he's standing in the ocean talking on a wireless phone (actually its a regular con-air type phone with the cords removed, they didn't even cover the hole). Every morning that silly poster makes me smile. Thanks whoever you are on Hyde Street that is kind enough to face your Magnum out to the street to share him with all who pass by.....kj

---------------------------------------
Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply
Re: Mullets and Mustaches [kittycat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:

Tom Selleck is my absolute all time favorite stash (he is just freaking HOT too)

That's me, except for, well, everything (including the car).

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Re: Mullets and Mustaches [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I FOUND IT!

---------------------------------------
Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply