Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: New Felt [pk1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It looks awful. Like a whale, or something, I dunno.

I just don't get how a design team can come up with something like that. It surely is -not- some newly designed shape that magically trumped everything else in the wind tunnel....

Felt had already updated their IA's with discs, they didn't really need a new design. They could have simply taken the IA disc and added internal storage instead of the box, and maybe an easier to adjust handlebar.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't know. I had a negative initial reaction to the cosmetics, but this thing is growing on me.

I like where Felt's heads are at. Attempting something, just like they did with the first IA.
Quote Reply
Re: New Felt [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks like batman ordered a bike.
Quote Reply
Re: New Felt [SBRcanuck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It really all comes down to the paint job. I’ve seen the paint jobs where they are going to launch it in and you will see that is is really a cool looking bike with the right paint job. It changes the whole dynamic of the bike looks.

Jeroen

Owner at TRIPRO, The Netherlands
Quote Reply
Re: New Felt [TRIPRO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll be honest, watching Daniela yesterday, I just had the feeling in my bones that it was slow.

Washed up footy player turned Triathlete.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Should have named it the Felt Qustimodo.

And just like quasimodo, it'll still NOT be considered good looking in 200 years time - sometimes ugly really is just ugly, irrespective of fashion.

(Can't quite decide if it's worse than the Ku or not. I've seen that in the flesh with a distractingly gopping paint job... Still looked it was drawn by a 6 year old with no sense of proportion or perspective.
Quote Reply
Re: New Felt [TheStroBro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

TheStroBro wrote:
I'll be honest, watching Daniela yesterday, I just had the feeling in my bones that it was slow.

That i can’t tell/ haven’t seem anything on data yet.

Jeroen

Owner at TRIPRO, The Netherlands
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pk1 wrote:
i'm wondering whether the polarising looks are specific to ryf's smaller size.
Braden Currie is no giant but his doesn't look much different. on the whole though i think a bit more normal version of the PXs, whatever you think of them...

this shot also clarifies that the camel's hump is just that with a straw visible. i wouldn't rule it off my list based on the little we know, though that huge seatpost looks like it would make for a rough ride, especially compared to the shiv disc which looks much like the tarmac seatpost

I wouldn't worry about the comfort aspect based on that seat post. It's been used in da, IA and ad models for almost a decade now. It's 2 'legs' of carbon joined at the top where the saddle rail clamp assembly is and there are rubber inserts that sit between the two legs. The idea is that they can move and flex independently and deal with road buzz. Works well on the current IA and my old ar.
Quote Reply

Prev Next