Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hello here is another scammer account: Lhmonroe
Quote | Reply
Another account trying to scam you!

Brand new account, only posts in the classifieds, private messages you saying they have whatever you are looking for. Can only imagine they have the same tactics from there on to steal your money.

This was never a problem on here a couple years ago last I logged on. Why does this seem like a frequent thing now? I bought so much good stuff on here I hate for it to get ruined!

Gone with the wind

Instagram: palmtreestriathlon
Quote Reply
Re: Hello here is another scammer account: Lhmonroe [palmtrees] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’ll vouch for him - he’s my nephew.

He just picked up a canyon 8.0 and trying to get his aero bars figured out. He bought a set of D2Z from a member here and we couldn’t get them to work. Now he’s looking to get a pair of aero coach extensions and sell the d2z bars.
Quote Reply
Re: Hello here is another scammer account: Lhmonroe [smon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In that case I’m interested in the d2z bars if he’s selling them. Which ones are they?

- Bilal
Quote Reply
Re: Hello here is another scammer account: Lhmonroe [bilalm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They are the classic style. 35 degree. Uncut and come with the di2 grip adapters. I believe a garmin mount as well. You can PM him for photos and more info if you need it.
Quote Reply
Re: Hello here is another scammer account: Lhmonroe [smon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
smon wrote:
I’ll vouch for him - he’s my nephew.

He just picked up a canyon 8.0 and trying to get his aero bars figured out. He bought a set of D2Z from a member here and we couldn’t get them to work. Now he’s looking to get a pair of aero coach extensions and sell the d2z bars.
Who are you vouching for, palmtrees or Lhmonroe? If Lhmonroe, you shouldn't need to vouch for him, yoh should be telling him to go about posting here correctly and following the forum rules.

Hopefully everything works out for everyone involved.
Quote Reply
Re: Hello here is another scammer account: Lhmonroe [jkstevens] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’m vouching for lhmonroe.

I would be glad to talk to him about the forum rules...I’m just not sure which one he didn’t follow.

Palmtrees has a WTB post for D2Z extensions. Lhmonroe has a pair and sent him a message saying exactly that
Palmtrees incorrectly assumed he was a scammer and posted this thread. He used the fact that someone messaged him saying they had exactly what he was looking for to prove he’s a scammer . That’s how a WTB ad works...

In palmtrees thread about getting burned, there were multiple suggestions about making sure you are dealing with a legit seller. He didn’t try any of those.
Quote Reply