Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: SRAM GXP 170mm carbon crankset
Quote | Reply
Looking to upgrade my first generation SRAM Rival Crankset. Just need 170mm arms, 130BCD, and GXP. Lemme know what you got! Currently running 1x 10 speed, but will be moving to 11 soon.
Last edited by: Rakestraw: Mar 2, 22 14:28
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Stages SRAM GXP 170mm power meter [Rakestraw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: SRAM GXP 170mm carbon crankset [Rakestraw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump!
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: SRAM GXP 170mm carbon crankset [Rakestraw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rakestraw wrote:
Looking to upgrade my first generation SRAM Rival Crankset. Just need 170mm arms, 130BCD, and GXP. Lemme know what you got! Currently running 1x 10 speed, but will be moving to 11 soon.

I have two sets of SRAM RED cranks, just like what you're after. Both 170, both GXP. Both are the 8-bolt style that can take a new Quarq powermeter. One set is like new(ish), maybe 4-5 rides on 'em. They were warranty replacements for the other set. As for the other set, here's the deal. One of the 8 bolt holes stripped, the other 7 are just fine. I contacted SRAM to see if having one of the 8 bolts missing would make a difference in the mounting and calibration of a powermeter. They didn't know, didn't want to bother to find out, so they just sent me a new set. I cannot imagine that having one bolt missing would impact using a non-powermeter spider. I'm running 165mm cranks now, so have no need for either set. As for the spider, I have a 130BCD and a couple of 110BCD spiders. Message me and let's work something out.
Quote Reply