Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: World's Most Aero Scott Plasma 3 - SOLD
Quote | Reply
I ruined the warranty but I also got it pretty damn close to a P5-6 aerodynamically. It ties the Premier Tactical across the yaw spread from this. It loses at 0 and -7.5 then wins at -5, -10 all data points are won or lost by 2w.

This bike is set up for high speed, low drag and the bike splits are pretty fast on ridiculously low watts. ex: 4:57 on 188w, 2:17 on 220w. Even with all the recent releases aren't a ton of faster bikes out there.

Medium Scott Plasma 3 Premium frameset.
I had the frame drilled out to run Ultegra di2 electronic shifting with 2 button shifters on basebar & extensions. Battery is in the seat tube. 5 port box. Wires use the stock internal channels that runs through the frame.
Tririg Alpha One bars & extensions
Tririg front brake
Hawk Racing BB & pulleys
Vision 53 aero front chainring/Shimano 39 small
DA 165 cranks
DA rear brake with new pads (have <60 miles on them)
New headset bearing installed after 70.3 Tempe 2019, ridden 1km. The bike has not been ridden since.

Includes 1 spare di2 shifter, seat post cutting tool & spacers, sharktooth stem, spacers for the Tririg bars and probably some extra parts and stuff that I have sitting around that are specific to this bike.

I typically rode this <700 miles per year as almost all my training is on a road bike. Can't remember riding the trainer on it other than at the wind tunnel. It flew/got shipped more miles in one year than I rode it in three. It's crushed hopes & dreams in 3 or 4 countries. Some dings from traveling as expected

$1100 + shipping I'll cover pp fees. I'll give some tips for racing to the buyer on how to set it up for optimal aerodynamics. Don't worry though, you can be assured if you follow my tips that even at the biggest races there will only be 5-7 bikes in your AG set up faster than this bike. The only reason I'm selling is bc even with the recent releases, I managed to find the only bike I'd switch to used, at a reasonable price. Otherwise I'd still be on this.

PM to purchase or if any questions.

PICS

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Last edited by: desert dude: Jul 1, 21 10:59
Quote Reply
Re: FS: World's Most Aero Scott Plasma 3 [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The question is what is the new bike?!

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: FS: World's Most Aero Scott Plasma 3 [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
that's a steal, hell the bars are close to that. Wish n+1 wouldn't end in divorce :D :D

Enjoy the new beam bike!

My Blog - http://leegoocrap.blogspot.com
Quote Reply