Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: new open box Forerunner 745, used Forerunner 935, used Suunto Baro 9, used Runscribe Plus with Sacral Pod
Quote | Reply
Prices are before shipping, reasonable offers entertained. I will send an invoice via PayPal or Stripe, and ship to the confirmed address.

• $474.74 Garmin Forerunner 745
    new, open box, factory reset

• $222.22 Garmin Forerunner 935
    used & working well, factory reset
    includes yellow & blue straps
    includes triathlon quick release socket & handlebar mounts
    might be persuaded to include RD-Pod, if you want it

• $256.00 Suunto Baro 9
    used & working well, factory reset
    strap is fresh since I used an aftermarket strap most of the time

• $256.00 Runscribe Plus with Sacral Pod
    used & working well
    one side on the charger sticks every now and then, but it still charges fine
Last edited by: bluesquall: Aug 29, 21 15:13
Quote Reply
Re: FS: new open box Forerunner 745, used Forerunner 935, used Suunto Baro 9, used Runscribe Plus with Sacral Pod [bluesquall] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM coming your way.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: new open box Forerunner 745, used Forerunner 935, used Suunto Baro 9, used Runscribe Plus with Sacral Pod [m3bolton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pm replied
Quote Reply
Re: FS: new open box Forerunner 745, used Forerunner 935, used Suunto Baro 9, used Runscribe Plus with Sacral Pod [bluesquall] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you sell the 745?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: new open box Forerunner 745, used Forerunner 935, used Suunto Baro 9, used Runscribe Plus with Sacral Pod [KaiserChief] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's actually the only item left. I'll update the original post.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hit me up email Slayer at tricoachgeorgia dot com
Quote Reply