Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How are you and how was your week? June 14 Edition
Quote | Reply
How are you and how was your week?

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? June 14 Edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
goals this week
keep using the heathy coping skills
keep feeling all the feelings
keep doing everything possible to avoid surgery (x ray check appt is June 16)

Nailed it!
Day 30 in a row of healthy coping skills was yesterday. I'm so proud of me.

I did upper body weights and core on T, Th, Sun.

Hoping for good news on Wednesday. My goals this week are the same as last week.

If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? June 14 Edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Excellent work Dr TC. I hope you'll keep us all updated on developments on Wednesday.

I'm keeping on keeping on. In a first aid/cpr course this week and it's my first exposure to the general public in a while, and, well, it's kind of scary on many levels (albeit not the physical distancing/masking etc).
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? June 14 Edition [Scheherazade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How's the FA & cpr going?

Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? June 14 Edition [Scheherazade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
the update is despite my best efforts, it's not healing, and I'm having surgery Tuesday. After that it should be about 10 weeks to getting to start to run a tiny tiny bit.

I am allowed to swim and water run from today through Tuesday (though it's unlikely I will have time Tuesday AM) and that is a gift. It felt so good to swim and water run this AM even though I cried through half of it.

Quote Reply