Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: New Topo Phantom 1 sz 12
Quote | Reply
I normally have been wearing Hoka Bondi and I needed to get fit with a new custom insole due to a nagging foot injury. I decided that I would give the Topo Phantom a try. I normally run in a 12.5 and purchased a pair of 12s.

They felt like they would be perfect during my 42 second trial fit. So being super intelligent I tossed out the box and during the insole fitting I found out they are going to be a bit too narrow for me.

So, I have a new pair of Topo Phantom's that have been worn twice indoors for less than 15 minutes for sale. There are no scuffs on the tread and a clear vinyl sticker is still attached to the sole. I am going to try and move them along this week since I will be going on a 6 week work trip. If they don't sell this week I will take them with and use them and see how they work out.

I am looking for $80 shipped CONUS. If you happen to be in Oahu I can bring them along for local pickup anytime after this Sunday.

I can post some photo's later today but this is what you are considering:
https://www.backcountry.com/topo-athletic-phantom-running-shoe-mens?skid=TPA0018-NAV-S12&ti=U2VhcmNoIFJlc3VsdHM6dG9wbyBzaG9lczoxOjg6dG9wbyBzaG9lcw==

Size 12 in the Fire/Yellow.
Quote Reply