Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 51 Speedshop Ultimate Extensions
Quote | Reply
51 Speedshop Ultimate extensions, uncut and lightly used.

Extensions came installed on my Dimond back in July, and I just swapped them out for different set because they weren't long enough.

Asking $125 shipped

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like any other pictures.
Last edited by: iamAERO: Oct 19, 21 5:21
Quote Reply
Re: FS: XL Trek Speed Concept w/ eTap, Quarq, Zipp 808/Disc, extras + 3 extra Zipps [iamAERO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS: XL Trek Speed Concept w/ eTap, Quarq, Zipp 808/Disc, extras + 3 extra Zipps [iamAERO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not interested in the bike or the 404/disc but might be interested in the 808s if your stance on selling them separately changes. Also for the other Zipp FCs listed, would you sell the 808's as a set, or is that 808 front wheel part of a different line/package or something?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: XL Trek Speed Concept w/ eTap, Quarq, Zipp 808/Disc, extras + 3 extra Zipps [shelgeson18] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM'd
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in the Zipp 404 front if you're willing to sell separately
Quote Reply
Re: FS: XL Trek Speed Concept w/ eTap, Quarq, Zipp 808/Disc, extras + 3 extra Zipps [lanceman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in the 808 rear to complement lanceman's request for the 404 front

Bike and 404/808 sold. 808/disc with red decals still for sale. 808 front wheel still for sale.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much for the disc?

David

H & A Racing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Zipp 808 and Disc still available? Both FC?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: XL Trek Speed Concept w/ eTap, Quarq, Zipp 808/Disc, extras + 3 extra Zipps [jwood064] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you for the fast reply on the disc.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello. Disc and 808 still available? If so, 10 or 11 spd?

TIA

"Good genes are not a requirement, just the obsession to beat ones brains out daily"...the Griz
Quote Reply
Re: FS: XL Trek Speed Concept w/ eTap, Quarq, Zipp 808/Disc, extras + 3 extra Zipps [stringcheese] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM'd
Quote Reply