Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How are you and how was your week? May 3 Edition
Quote | Reply
How are you and how was your week?

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? May 3 Edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
From last week:
Quote:
I'm babying a new spot in my right foot, a thing which started Saturday. This feels hugely unfair as it came out of nowhere AND I TOOK A DAY OFF THURSDAY but the goal this week is to get that to heal and to have 7/7 days with healthy coping skills. Note to self that I have car-free places to ride and unlimited pool access this week, neither of which will be the case next week (I fly home Saturday!)

I had 7/7 days with healthy coping skills! Now at 11 days in a row.
I took advantage of my pool and bike access, and my foot has improved. I ran 2 miles this morning; I don't think it's totally better but ??? my google diagnosis is maybe "cuboid syndrome" (meaning the cuboid bone gets displaced/subluxed).

M: 8.5 mi run + 2200m swim
T: 52.7 mi bike
W: 6000m swim
T: 5000m swim + 15.5 mi bike
F: 62.5 mi bike
S: 63.1 mi bike
S: off

totals 13200m swim, 193.8 mi bike, 8.5 mi run

goals this week:
7/7 days healthy coping skills
continue to let my foot heal
hip/hamstring/glute exercises 3x

It is so good to be home :)

If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
Last edited by: Dr. Tigerchik: May 3, 21 5:28
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? May 3 Edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Enjoy your time at home Dr TC! How long will you be there? Is it the summer break now? Are you doing camp again?
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? May 3 Edition [Scheherazade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is finals week, but the finals I'm giving are online. After that it's summer break for students and research time for me! I'm home for a little over 3 months.

Quote Reply