Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Error on Active for Worlds Qualification, I messed up any advice?
Quote | Reply
I made a mistake at registration at STG 70.3. When I did the online registration I marked that I had not qualified for Worlds and I wanted to be eligible. When I went to registration I believe that I clicked on the box that said I had already qualified and it change my registration. I believe this is what happened. Either way my registration said I have already qualified and I have not, but I did place high enough to qualify for a spot, but I am thinking I screwed myself. Does anybody have any input or anybody I could contact to see if I can correct this? I emailed the ironman help email address. Thanks.
Last edited by: lonniecdams: May 2, 21 18:48
Quote Reply
Re: Error on Active for Worlds Qualification, I messed up any advice? [lonniecdams] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump. Anyone that was at 70.3 St. George get an email with a spot, yet?
Quote Reply
Re: Error on Active for Worlds Qualification, I messed up any advice? [lonniecdams] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not yet, as of 10:53 am (PST) on 3/5.
Last edited by: RebelATC: May 3, 21 10:54
Quote Reply
Re: Error on Active for Worlds Qualification, I messed up any advice? [RebelATC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I heard back from Mdot and they said they will be sending out slot emails later this week.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They asked when checking in if you wanted a slot and or confirmed you choice.. IM isn't going to budge.
Quote Reply
Re: Error on Active for Worlds Qualification, I messed up any advice? [j.chriss] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe I filled it out right. Maybe I can get more flies with honey instead of vinegar. Who knows! What happened to me was I did it correctly on the website and then when I got there at athlete check in I said I already clicked the box that I wanted to be eligible and she took that or I did not make it clear that I already had a spot and it got changed . I sent an email, we shall see. It is my error and I take full responsibility. Not the end of the world by any means. Thanks for the input, though.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
lonniecdams wrote:
I heard back from Mdot and they said they will be sending out slot emails later this week.

Bummer. And with the 48 hour window to accept, roll downs are gonna take forever.
Quote Reply