Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

(SOLD) FS: 2019 Orbea Ordu size L
Quote | Reply
Orbea Ordu size Large, fully loaded, this was a dream setup for me, only selling because I want a disc frame bike.

Bought it in 2019 (so 2019 model) as a frame and built it, comes with 1x sram red AXS, 50T front chain ring and 10-28 cassette (sram force XDR), ENVE 7.8 with custom decals, Vision TFA integrated aerobar with red sram brake levers, supacaz bar tap (matching black and red), garmin Vector 3S pedals, Xlab carbon cages.

Yes, the repair box cover looks like crap, I'll deduct some $$, it was a stupid mistake when I was building the bike and never got around to buy a new one. Tire rub markings, I know is a simple fix, but I wanted to go for a ride and rub the tire. A couple of paint chips (thank you Houston roads). And don't ask me how, but Gatorade does not come of 😭 that's why I took a picture of it, I'll keep trying with other chemicals.

Anyhow, I like to be detailed because I take care of my bikes, let me know if you have any questions, I'll be happy to include shipping in the states. Asking price is $4,900 or OBO. Cheers.

See below link for more pics:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1eFYaaMJmAexLfKLjetpiLbGSpESL4-D3?usp=sharing

Last edited by: facaso: Nov 18, 22 13:06
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2019 Orbea Ordu size L [facaso] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Whoa, that's terrific. Just built up a NP3 or I'd have been all over this. If it comes to a point where you'd consider selling the wheels separately, feel free to reach out.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2019 Orbea Ordu size L [Brytcyd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice!!! You are not the only one reaching to me about the wheels LOL, I'll keep you posted though. Cheers.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump 😁 and why not price drop to $4,700
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Why would you sell this beauty to get a disc frame bike?? Don't drink the Kool Aid!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2019 Orbea Ordu size L [eurobike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Because is the last bike on rim brake that I have, and the new Argon E-119+Tri is a thing of beauty :)
Quote Reply