Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Toughman Ohio 23 May
Quote | Reply
Hi

Anyone doing this ?
A friend is persuading me to travel down but I see nothing on their website regarding any sort of Covid safety protocol which suggests to me they are either still working on it or perhaps this will be cancelled - in which case I won’t waste my money

Looks like a fun / tough race

Thanks
Steve
Quote Reply
Re: Toughman Ohio 23 May [UKINNY] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
One of my training buddies is doing the TTT and I loaned him a bike for the race, so it better be happening or I may have been scamed. LOL
I talked to him the other day, as far as he knows the race is happening.
Good Luck and maybe I'll see you there the venue is only 30 min. away so I will definitly go and support my trining buddy.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm in for Triple T. It sounds like they have every confidence that the race will happen.

Safety Plan
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A buddy and I are traveling from WI for the TTT. We've received a couple newsletter/updates and all indications are that the race is still on. I hope it starts to warm up quickly in the upper Midwest or TTT weekend could be a miserable experience.

tinman
Quote Reply
Re: Toughman Ohio 23 May [Thom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great cheers guys

Just the half for me

Will be great to get out there and race , fully dosed up so feel safe
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm doing the stand alone sprint on Saturday. HFP has COVID protocols posted. I believe it's on.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Postponed until 2022. :-(
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great to hear that triple T will happen. Best of luck on your half IM. Are you over all the Covid19 long haul now or still lingering effects?
Quote Reply