Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Best Power Meter Options - Gravel [DylanD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi do you have other power meters and if so how do the readings on the Rally pedals compare? I have Rally pedals and get 20-30w higher than on my stages or pioneer meters
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Re: Best Power Meter Options - Gravel [natethomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
natethomas wrote:
Power2Max has lots of options - many of which can bolt onto existing cranksets. I'm toying of doing this with my gravel bike, which has a Rival crankset.
This. Lots of options. Look into them. I have the old skinny crankarms Specialized crankset and they had a spider PM for that too.
Quote Reply
Re: Best Power Meter Options - Gravel [Dilbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I ended up going with a Quarq. Either they added a new option or I totally missed it in my search. They had an option that allowed you to put on your own chain rings and worked with a GXP bottom bracket (which I can do with a Trek BB90). So I simply moved my old Quarq over to the gravel rig and purchased a new Quarq to put on my Speed Concept. Love it so far.
Quote Reply
Re: Best Power Meter Options - Gravel [tttiltheend] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tttiltheend wrote:
Have done a couple of rides on my new P2M gravel meter and I'm pleased to say that despite my concerns, the rings shift great.

I ordered a Power2Max with 48/31 rings for my Easton crankset on 6/4. The rings took a bit longer to arrive than the quoted 2 weeks. Earlier today, I got a shipping notice from UPS for delivery later this week.

Looking forward to its arrival.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: Best Power Meter Options - Gravel [tttiltheend] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi, hope you don't mind the bump. I was wondering how you've liked the P2M gravel power meter over the last year? Currently have GRX cranks and it's either a Stages left side (which I've done for years), or finally making the leap to dual-sided (and seeing what I find out).
Quote Reply
Re: Best Power Meter Options - Gravel [brando] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
brando wrote:
Hi, hope you don't mind the bump. I was wondering how you've liked the P2M gravel power meter over the last year? Currently have GRX cranks and it's either a Stages left side (which I've done for years), or finally making the leap to dual-sided (and seeing what I find out).

It's been really solid, no glitches at all, the data is very clean. And the chainrings (mine were made by Rotor) shift well. I have no qualms recommending it. I'd never use a single-sided meter since I am left leg dominant, they seem to work for some people but for some of us they provide junk numbers.
Quote Reply

Prev Next