Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Seeking Coaches for Triathlon, Cycling, Running
Quote | Reply
Peak Athletic Coaching is looking to contract work to highly motivated coaches that specialize in triathlon, cycling, or running.

We are an established triathlon coaching company currently undergoing a complete rebranding and we are looking to add motivated individuals to our roster of coaches. Our company already has access to multiple ambassador teams and we need more coaches to handle the volume of athletes looking for expert guidance. Many of our other coaches started with their own smaller coaching companies. So if you are already established in the coaching industry, that is even better!
We know this is a tough business and this past year has been brutal. We're ready to emerge bigger and better than ever, but we need capable individuals to join our team. If you are interested in growing your roster and focusing more on coaching, this may be a great opportunity for you.

To learn more about joining the PAC and growing your coaching business, please check out our job posting here! If you are interested, please email your resume / cover letter to peakathleticcollective@gmail.com.
Let me know if I can answer any questions for you, and I hope to see your application!

AJ Baucco

-Former Professional Triathlete
-Owner of Peak Athletic Coaching (formerly AJ Baucco Coaching)
Last edited by: ajbaucco: Apr 19, 21 9:57
Quote Reply