Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How are you and how was your week? April 19 Edition
Quote | Reply
Happy Patriot's Day to those who celebrate it.
How are you and how was your week?

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? April 19 Edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
goal this week ---> more biking, 7/7 healthy coping skill days
yes on the first, 5/7 on the second

M: 7 mi run + 2200m swim
T: 60 mi bike
W: 7.5 mi run + 18 mi bike
T: 11.8 mi run + 1300m swim
F: 7 mi run + 14 mi bike
S: 8.5 mi run
S: 63 mi bike

goals for this coming week are to get out of my own way and do things that make me faster, 7/7 healthy coping skills

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? April 19 Edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I went to Mississippi over the weekend for a gravel bike ride. Lots of fun! I had about 65 miles on the bike for the week and 850 miles of driving and some good food.

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey y'all!

I had a crap week last week. Lots of life stuff all at once. I had to miss a workout completely (unavoidable) and then for another run I didn't really have time until 9 pm. I gave it the good old college try and got a stitch almost immediately and wound up doing like 25 minutes of easy Zone 2 stuff instead of the 50 min. tempo run I was supposed to do. AT least last week was a recovery week at the end of a block, so I just overachieved the recovery... Right?

...A few of the life things are wrapping up now, and I took the weekend to refocus my sleep schedule, nutrition, and hydration. Am feeling much better, and hoping for a better week. The semester wraps up in a month, and I can't wait to put pandemic professoring in the past.

M: 2600 yd swim (done and dusted!)
T: REST!
W: Run intervals
Th: Fun ride!
F: Tempo run
Sa: 40 mi. ride
Su: long run with efforts at the end

Formerly GiantNewb, but not such a newb anymore.
Quote Reply