Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Galveston 70.3 WC Slot Allocation??
Quote | Reply
Has anyone received a notice from Active saying they earned a spot at 70.3 worlds and can sign up? I thought it was supposed to be today....

Also, looks like there were 150 slots, vs 100, for worlds based on the info in the Ironman app, did Galveston get more slots because of Oceanside and other races being cancelled?
Quote Reply
Re: Galveston 70.3 WC Slot Allocation?? [swimslow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How many slots were there for the bigger age groups?

@floathammerholdon | @partners_in_tri
Quote Reply
Re: Galveston 70.3 WC Slot Allocation?? [cloy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For M30 to M54. The app says the 14 to 17 for each age group!! That was based on 150 slots. Originally Ironman said 100 slots for Galveston, so making the assumption they spread some slots from Oceanside to Galveston and other races.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
St George 70.3 now has 250 slots! Just makes me think of Oprah yelling "you get a slot! you get a slot! you get a slot!" In all honesty, a cool opportunity for some to race a World Championship that wouldn't get to in a normal year.
Quote Reply
Re: Galveston 70.3 WC Slot Allocation?? [CamCom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CamCom wrote:
In all honesty, a cool opportunity for some to race a World Championship that wouldn't get to in a normal year.

Hey! I resemble that remark ;)

I took 11th in my AG and hadn’t ever entertained the idea I’d qualify for st George in planning my season before hand...

Now it’s looking like the Madison 70.3– ‘world’ champs 70.3- imchoo 140.6 on back-to-back-to-back weekends for me haha
Quote Reply
Re: Galveston 70.3 WC Slot Allocation?? [cloy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Has anyone seen an email from IM yet to register? We were told on site that we would get an email to signup in the next 24-48 hours and that we did not need to stay for the roll down/sign up.
Quote Reply
Re: Galveston 70.3 WC Slot Allocation?? [RelentlessBrian] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I haven’t seen anything. My wife read on Facebook they were starting to work on it yesterday.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yes. got it midday today.
Quote Reply
Re: Galveston 70.3 WC Slot Allocation?? [BeastTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes got mine as well.
Quote Reply