Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Cyclocross/Gravel Bike medium-ish
Quote | Reply
Hello all,

I finally have the wifely OK to get searching for a new-to-me bike!!! I signed up for the Last Best Ride in Whitefish, MT this August, and need a new whip to handle the abuse. I'm searching for a single bike to do it all on a limited budget. Ideally a cyclocross (possibly gravel) bike, more on the racing end of the spectrum as I'll also use it for road racing, gravel racing, CX, and possible crits.

I'm medium-ish size (180 cm height, 88 cm measured inseam), so frame size 54 (or 56), fairly leggy build ... (some day I dream of an actual professional fit to figure out what size would actually work best for me... *sigh*)

Qualifiers:
-$1200-1300 so I'll still have a bit of my $1500 budget to get a new race kit and any personal tweaks to get the bike race worthy.
-Disc Brakes
-Thru axles front and rear
-Any frame material
-Any groupset, tho something 2x would be preferred for road racing and more versatility
-Something 2018 or newer would be super sweet!

Please reply here and/or PM me with whatever you have laying around.

Thanks Awesome ST community!

#BeADecentHumanBeing
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Cyclocross/Gravel Bike medium-ish [Ederxc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ederxc wrote:
Hello all,

I finally have the wifely OK to get searching for a new-to-me bike!!! I signed up for the Last Best Ride in Whitefish, MT this August, and need a new whip to handle the abuse. I'm searching for a single bike to do it all on a limited budget. Ideally a cyclocross (possibly gravel) bike, more on the racing end of the spectrum as I'll also use it for road racing, gravel racing, CX, and possible crits.

I'm medium-ish size (180 cm height, 88 cm measured inseam), so frame size 54 (or 56), fairly leggy build ... (some day I dream of an actual professional fit to figure out what size would actually work best for me... *sigh*)

Qualifiers:
-$1200-1300 so I'll still have a bit of my $1500 budget to get a new race kit and any personal tweaks to get the bike race worthy.
-Disc Brakes
-Thru axles front and rear
-Any frame material
-Any groupset, tho something 2x would be preferred for road racing and more versatility
-Something 2018 or newer would be super sweet!

Please reply here and/or PM me with whatever you have laying around.

Thanks Awesome ST community!

I have a Scott addict gravel that is a great do it all option.It's currently set up 1x but I could change it back to 2x if you like. Would be at the top end of your budget plus $150 for packaging/shipping. PM me if your interested.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Cyclocross/Gravel Bike medium-ish [Ederxc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've got a 2016 Trek Boone 9. Looking for $1500, but I think we can work something out if you're interested.

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Cyclocross/Gravel Bike medium-ish [gmh39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM's sent.... thanks for the help and awesome options. I'm still curious what else might be out there!!

Bump... ;)

#BeADecentHumanBeing
Quote Reply