Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Garmin 945 music file
Quote | Reply
Looking to up grade to a Garmin 945. Info on the music file would be appreciated. I assume it is Bluetoothed. How is the quality ? I assume you need earbuds. My experience with blue tooth and sweat is not good. Anything I have used failed do to moisture but have not tried earbuds.
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin 945 music file [rhudson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Got the 945 a year ago and listen to music from it with Jaybird Vista ear buds basically every run. Once Bluetooth connects, which admittedly sometimes takes 2-3 tries to get it right (sometimes just one ear has sound, sometimes they just don't pair right away but I have no idea if the ear buds are the issue or the watch, but it never takes more than 5 minutes to sort out) it stays connected and I have no problems at all. Sound is just fine but that part will probably depend more on which ear buds you choose. I chose mine based on durability so hopefully sweat or rain won't wreck them, and so far so good.
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin 945 music file [Emzee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have had my 945 for 4 months. I am using it with Spotify and Powerbeats3 wireless. I watched DC Rainmaker's video on how to sync Spotify playlists. Mine works like a charm. My Powerbeats sync within 5 seconds or so typically. The sound quality is very high, certainly as good or better than using your phone. Highly recommended.
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin 945 music file [Rocking Rob] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I found it nice and easy to get music on there via spotify. I use airpods and find the connection to be a little spotty. I think that's because airpods aren't a "supported" headphone, AND I wear my watch on the right wrist being lefty and think that where the antennae is in the headphones makes a difference. Ideally I think you want them on the same side. I might just be making that up though :)

USAT Level 1 Coach
Team Next Level
http://goteamnltri.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin 945 music file [rhudson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

I burned through 3 set of Jaybirds before I finally said never again. Crappy customer service. Poor quality control.

I now use Aftershokz without any issues. Sound is a tad odd. I consider myself an Audiophile and have some very nice (and pricey) over the ear headphones at home that I love. Koss, AKG

I also have some JLab JBuds Air ones that are $20-ish from Amazon. I use them in the gym when I need to block out the crappy house music. They fall out, don't go loud enough (former Infantry with lots of hearing loss) and dont have the best battery life but they do ok and if they die I don't cry. Like I did for every pair of Jaybirds that fail after 4 months.

All connect fine with the 945.
Quote Reply