Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Thule Chariot Ski Kit
Quote | Reply
Didn't find an answer during 15min of www searching: Does the ski kit of the chariot cougar (2016 and older) fit with the actual thule chariot sport (2017 and newer)?
Quote Reply
Re: Thule Chariot Ski Kit [marcrie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes the complete compatibility is: Thule Chariot Sport, Thule Chariot Cross, Thule Chariot Cab, Thule Chariot Lite, Thule Chariot Cheetah XT, Thule Cougar

Thule's ski kit instruction manual is online and shows how it works for the different systems.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
 .. the profile shape of the pull bars and their locking has changed between these models/years from square with push button to trapezoid with lock lever and won't fit [in the new models versa wing] .. the push button axle assembly for the skis stayed the same ..

___/\___/\___/\___
the s u r f b o a r d of the K u r p f a l z is the r o a d b i k e .. oSo >>
Last edited by: sausskross: Apr 6, 21 23:39
Quote Reply
Re: Thule Chariot Ski Kit [sausskross] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You are right, the old skiing set doesn't fit the current chariot. I could test the old ski set of a friend yesterday, then I see were the difference is. The pulling rod of the modells before 2017 were fixed via split pin, the model after 2017 is fixed with a ratchet in the cicumference notch. In the picture below you see the current skiing kit. This kit could be also used for the older chariot.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What harness assembly do you need ?

db
Quote Reply
Re: Thule Chariot Ski Kit [Dbeitel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The current Model, with circumference notch.
Quote Reply