Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Review of Triathlon Taren's recent diet video [Waingro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Waingro wrote:
Didn’t read the thread, beyond the headline. Nor do I go onto these YouTube channels. You people can waste your time with these hacks.

I do pay attention to what the pros say and do, because they are the best in the world.
I always find it funny when someone takes the trouble to comment that they don't care about the subject they have taken the time to comment on.

......and you would be very surprised at just how clueless some of the best athletes in the world are when it comes to explaining how they actually became the best in the world.I have known some pretty clueless pro triathletes over the years.
Quote Reply
Re: Review of Triathlon Taren's recent diet video [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JasoninHalifax wrote:
Fitness youtubers making reaction videos about other fitness youtubers is one of the more annoying things on youtube.

I really can't add anything to this.
Quote Reply
Re: Review of Triathlon Taren's recent diet video [ThailandUltras] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's as if he thinks everyone that watches YouTube personalities is beneath him. Personally, I don't see it as a waste of time. I watch it for the entertainment value, because I enjoy all things triathlon.
Quote Reply
Re: Review of Triathlon Taren's recent diet video [ThailandUltras] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nick - you nailed it here!

Some top level folks in all sorts of sports, are great in spite of what they are doing for training and lifestyle choices.

Some relevant evidence can be found in that Nike video about trying to run a sub 2 marathon.

http://www.fitspeek.com the Fraser Valley's fitness, wellness, and endurance sports podcast
Quote Reply
Re: Review of Triathlon Taren's recent diet video [Kontich55] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Taren's video production quality is shit. Seriously. Like amateur level.

That said, at least his balls dropped...

Strava
Last edited by: gmh39: Apr 1, 21 10:06
Quote Reply

Prev Next