Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

so were almost to april, can we buy new bikes yet?
Quote | Reply
for those in the know, whats the state of availability for bike parts looking like now?

i know the biggest constraint has been shimano electronic groupsets. are things getting any better with manufacturing?

80/20 Endurance Ambassador
Quote Reply
Re: so were almost to april, can we buy new bikes yet? [damon.lebeouf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Buy..... sure
Receive...... 2022

http://www.TriScottsdale.org
Quote Reply
Re: so were almost to april, can we buy new bikes yet? [Sbernardi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If the case is 2022, is Shimano even bothering making 9100 or are they just tooling up for 9200?
Quote Reply
Re: so were almost to april, can we buy new bikes yet? [BigBoyND] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well waiting for the 100th Anniversary Wireless lol

http://www.TriScottsdale.org
Quote Reply
Re: so were almost to april, can we buy new bikes yet? [damon.lebeouf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No. Cervelo has pushed back from May to Sept, Trek is unavailable, many have delayed and this was before the current blockage. Shimano parts trickle into our shop, but no big shipments and only a few at a time. Appreciate what you've got....

Kiwami Racing Team
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
damon.lebeouf wrote:
for those in the know, whats the state of availability for bike parts looking like now?

Still a battle, prices are going up alongside lead times.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've been in the market for a new gravel and/or road bike, and nothing seems to be available either at my LBS or online. I've started keeping an eye on The Pro's Closet or I might just buy a new banjo instead.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
damon.lebeouf wrote:

i know the biggest constraint has been shimano electronic groupsets. are things getting any better with manufacturing?

I’ve got a new road bike on the way from Stinner frameworks. I wanted dura ace di2, but realized early on that was a losing proposition. Ordered SRAM force AXS in January, but was told last week it would be October so I got sram red AXS as it was actually available. It’s the Wild West.
Quote Reply