Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Kristian Blummenfelt signs with Cadex
Quote | Reply
After parting ways with Specialized in the end of 2020 and riding around with a Canyon equipped with DT Swiss wheels, he finally announced joining Cadex (sort of a component brand of Giant). Although in his announcement post you can see him riding a Giant, there's no mention of actually being sponsored by Giant.

What's up with that?
Quote Reply
Re: Kristian Blummenfelt signs with Cadex [mart1n] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I assume the signing announcement for the bike sponsor is coming soon, he did a Norseman video with GTN and they wouldn't show his bike because he wasn't ready to announce his bike sponsor yet. I'm not sure whether he's signed with Giant, or whether because he hasn't unveiled his bike sponsor, but Cadex was doing their bi announcement day, that they threw them on a giant for him to be photographed on (not all of the Cadex sponsored riders are with Giant, Tyler Mislawchuk, for example, is with Argon 18, but with Cadex for wheels...).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kristian's training partner, Gustav Iden, is sponsored by both Giant and Cadex. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Kristian ends up with Giant as well.
Quote Reply
Re: Kristian Blummenfelt signs with Cadex [Raw Vegan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sam Appleton too. Would make logical sense that Kristian is on Giant
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He just posted a video on a Giant
Quote Reply