Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Vision Trimax CK-6030 Crankset help - non-drive crank bolt
Quote | Reply
So I've looked all over and ordered multiple non-drive side crank bolts that I thought might work but didn't fit - does anyone know what is the correct crank bolt for a CK-6030 Vision Trimax crankset? It looks like the outside diameter of the crank spindle is 21mm and the inner diameter threads are at about 15mm. Pics attached for reference.

Thanks in advance!
Dan
Quote Reply
Re: Vision Trimax CK-6030 Crankset help - non-drive crank bolt [Hammer50] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would call FSA.
Quote Reply
Re: Vision Trimax CK-6030 Crankset help - non-drive crank bolt [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Already tried that, nobody’s home I guess.
Quote Reply
Re: Vision Trimax CK-6030 Crankset help - non-drive crank bolt [Hammer50] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Please call 425.488-8853 and hit option two for Tech. and warranty. We are in the office Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm pst. If we don't answer please leave a voice mail as we return all voice mails before we leave for the day. We will need more information on the crank to be able to help you find the correct bolt. It should be a MegaExo 24mm spindle crank with a Gossamer style non drive arm but I would like to confirm this before recommending a part.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply