Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Titanuim wedding bands. [off242] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
local jewler i used to ride carries them:

http://www.penaloza.com/
You used to ride your local jeweler? Wow, did you get any discounts?
Quote Reply
Re: Titanuim wedding bands. [needalife] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
tibbs or just jon or whoever he wants to be today. He is a dick and a dumb ass. Getting married already so quickly after getting divorced. I bet his children have not even met this girl yet. Talk about hard times for those kids. I wonder if jon has ever heard about a rebound girl.

You might have to be more clear here.. how exactly do you feel about Tibbs?

I'm starting to get the picture, but I might need more expressionism on your part.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Some people just need something MAJOR going on in their life at all times. Unfortunately, I know a few people like this ... and well, the "drama" gets old quickly ... especially if (when) they're family. As long as the days aren't "mundane" and the attention doesn't stray ... they're happy. "Energy Sappers" is what they are. They leech the energy from all they come in contact with, otherwise they'd vanquish. ha, I said "vanquish" ... that's so dungeons and dragons.

-----------------------------

As for the rings, this is my 10th anniversary and my wife wanted to get me a Ti ring. At our wedding, the minister gave a nice story about how the ring itself can represent the marriage. Initially, it's all bright and shiny with no scars. As the years pass by, the wrinkles and scratches mount up, and the ring, while not as attractive as it once was has real character and substance. The story goes on, but I won't bore you.

I find that I really like my scratched up "brass coupler" (as I jokingly call it). I think if I got a newer, more shiny, ring ... I'd miss the old one. Just something about knowing that this was the ring that my bride slid on my hand when we were just kids 10 years ago.

I have to admit though ... I like the Ti rings ... attractive and still masculine.

=======================
-- Every morning brings opportunity;
Each evening offers judgement. --
Last edited by: TripleThreat: Mar 15, 06 10:24
Quote Reply
Re: Titanuim wedding bands. [TripleThreat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The story goes on, but I won't bore you.

Too late.

;)

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Re: Titanuim wedding bands. [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
I have a Ti band, love it, and have no idea where it came from. It's very good for me though. Holds up well and has the opening line of our wedding vows engraved inside. Very cool.

Hey Tom,

Just the other day you were touting the benefits of Aluminum rings, now it's Ti??? What's the deal, are you now selling Ti rings at your shop? With engraving services?!?

BIG :)

Yep, very cool.

Chris

Chris
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
― Hunter S. Thompson,
Quote Reply
Re: Titanuim wedding bands. [cvillatri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
that's huge.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Titanuim wedding bands. [Igotthelook] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply][reply]
local jewler i used to ride carries them:

http://www.penaloza.com/ [/reply]
You used to ride your local jeweler? Wow, did you get any discounts?[/reply]

damn, forgot the preposition. don't tell my kids.//d

#cureMS
Quote Reply
Re: Titanuim wedding bands. [off242] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
damn, forgot the preposition. don't tell my kids

"on"?

[reply][i]damn, forgot the preposition. don't tell my kids[/i]

"on"?[/reply]

"with," as you insist on driving this even deeper into the ground.//d

#cureMS
Quote Reply
Re: Titanuim wedding bands. [Just Jon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You can search the internet, and now some jewlers carry them.

I had one for my first wedding ring, it was crazy light. I lost so much weight training that my finger got smaller and I ended up losing the ring in Lake Michigan while playing with our dog. I love Ti (I like the grey color), but ended up with a Tungsten Carbide ring as a repalcement. This one is heavy, and it also has a real interesting shine on the polished areas and a muted shine on the brushed areas.

The carbide is so hard that it does not show any wear at all. Ti will begin to look beat up. Mine looked 20 yrs old when we got back from our honeymoon.

Good luck!

This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time. - Fight Club
Industry Brat.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
gee I must have hit the nail on the head with my last post. Dick
Quote Reply
Re: Titanuim wedding bands. [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]I have a Ti band, love it, and have no idea where it came from. It's very good for me though. Holds up well and has the opening line of our wedding vows engraved inside. Very cool.[/reply]

WHAT I THOUGHT IT WAS ALL ABOUT THE FIT ;)

Oh and where's the pic of the wife wearing nothing but the ring? [again ;)]

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: Titanuim wedding bands. [KLinggi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Where can I get the carbon fiber ring?

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: Titanuim wedding bands. [KLinggi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]Ti wedding band? Are you kidding? You're so old school...

[img]http://site.titanium-buzz.com/images/carbon-rings.gif[/img][/reply]

I'm just waiting for the right moment to bring up the 753 ring... But baby, it won ten tours in a row!

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply

Prev Next