Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Jonas Deichmann around the world doing tri - anyone else following his journey? [Anna s] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Anna s .. thanks for the citation .. today there was a small chat with a costumer in the lbs about J.D. .. he said [& thought] it's all-out suffering .. I answered .. it's all about joy of life because it's getting hard by it's own .. that J.D.is getting tired sooo late .. that's pretty crazy .. hopefully his sleep is equally strong .. oJo >>

___/\___/\___/\___
the s u r f b o a r d of the K u r p f a l z is the r o a d b i k e .. oSo >>
Quote Reply
Re: Jonas Deichmann around the world doing tri - anyone else following his journey? [Anna s] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
.. looks like Mr. Deichmann could make an appointment with a barber from tomorrow đŸ™‚ .. oJo >>

___/\___/\___/\___
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jonas is almost home!

Washed up footy player turned Triathlete.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Anna s [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
.. his journey is both :: incredible & true :: what a blast for the senses when they'll come to a rest for some silence .. oJo >>

___/\___/\___/\___
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Anna s [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
.. under a nice camel-hair-blanket after 4h of riding [a bike] today I feel slowly warm again, too .. his choice to journey [may be not the distance for me] and to meet the world around him it's absolutely inspiring .. oJo >>

___/\___/\___/\___
Quote Reply

Prev Next