Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

// mounting the ZIPP Sprint stem on that handlebar ??
Quote | Reply
// hunting for a pr this year I found the ZIPP Sprint stem [140mm 12°] to get the nose more out of the wind .. but the standard clamp is 12mm thick and the Cervélo AB04 aero handlebar "slot" has 10mm [maybe 10.5mm] space to adjust the angle for the drops flat out .. are there experiences for solutions around here [ZIPP offers no official alternative] ??

___/\___/\___/\___
the s u r f b o a r d of the K u r p f a l z is the r o a d b i k e .. oSo >>
Last edited by: sausskross: Apr 7, 21 0:24
Quote Reply
// mounting the ZIPP Sprint stem on that handlebar ?? [sausskross] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
.. could fit the monster stem on Luzié's handlebar .. got back to virtuell 580mm stack [on a 588mm frame] rounded >> up .. holy cow is that fun seeing the shade on the street .. oSo >> have to stop the time how long it'll take to fit in there [it's size M for 1meter90+] ..

.. was lucky to get it .. #somemorespeedwithapinksuit #racingmymostfavoriteroute

___/\___/\___/\___
Last edited by: sausskross: Apr 7, 21 0:06
Quote Reply
Re: // alternative ZIPP Sprint stem handlebar clamp ?? [sausskross] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Even if bolt spacing is the same, bar wrap and bolt angles may not be. This is a high risk mod
Quote Reply
Re: // alternative ZIPP Sprint stem handlebar clamp ?? [BigBoyND] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
.. yes .. that was what I'm very concerned about, too .. the solution found is save and not for sharing [it has to be done by experts and not from a manual] .. thanks for keeping the eyes up !!

___/\___/\___/\___
Quote Reply