Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

ISO HED Jet 6 race wheels.
Quote | Reply
Looking for some race wheels. 60mm deep and 25mm wide “ish”. 11 speed. Rim brake. Clincher or tubeless. No tubular. HED Jet 6 would be preference but I’m open to other suggestions. What have you got? I’m located in Ontario, Canada.

Thanks!
Last edited by: mpkellyjunior: May 13, 21 17:58
Quote Reply
Re: ISO race wheels. [mpkellyjunior] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Enve 7.8 (front wheel is 71mm depth). Your rear wheel should be a disc anyways so you need not worry that I only have a front for sale!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've got a set of Hed Jet 6 (11s, shimano freehub body, clincher and might even be tubless compatible ...I think) from a 2015 Cervelo P5 6. It really wasn't used much except for a few ironman events (so we'll say under 1000km). Excellent shape overall.

Haven't thought about asking price, but I'm open to (reasonable) offers.

I'm located near Toronto.

I can post pics if you're interested.
Quote Reply
Re: ISO race wheels. [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ive got a set of flo 60/90 circa 2017, probalby close to 1000km on them, rear wheel is currently out getting a couple spokes replaced due to operator error!. located in ottawa, no idea about price, throw a reasonable price and they are likly yours!

Ask me how much I love my Kiwami LD Aero Trisuit
Quote Reply
Re: ISO race wheels. [Leavitt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok. I thought I’d found a set of HED Jet 6’s. Fell through for me. So I’m still searching. What else do you have? Thanks!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a set of ZIPP 606s that are 11 speed. 404 on the front and 808 on the rear. I can include a 11-25 Durace cassette too. Located in Vancouver, so much easier to ship within Canada.
Quote Reply
Re: ISO race wheels. [kerikstri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still looking!
Quote Reply
Re: ISO race wheels. [Leavitt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are the flo wheels still available?
Quote Reply
Re: ISO race wheels. [darbycharles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump! Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a set of Easton EC90 Aero tubulars. 10s but you can change the freehub out or get a cassette that's 11s milled for 10s.

Condition is 9.5/10.

$600 + ship.

PM me for pics if you are interested.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have a Enve 6.7 rear (i.e., 70mm deep rim) laced to a G3 hub. Paired with the front rim that DFW has and you have a pretty solid setup.
Quote Reply
Re: ISO race wheels. [CTwhippet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply