Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Daytona - Haug - out [iron_mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
iron_mike wrote:
sorry, can we clarify whether bob is infected? we seem to be talking here like he is.

Sorry, you're correct, I pulled that factoid about Bob's positive test result right out my ass. Nobody said anything like that. Deleting my post.

"FTP is a bit 2015, don't you think?" - Gustav Iden
Last edited by: kajet: Mar 12, 21 0:21
Quote Reply
Re: Daytona - Haug - out [windschatten] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well with Governor deathsantos running the show down there I would expect no less.
Quote Reply
Re: Daytona - Haug - out [windschatten] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windschatten wrote:
Titanflexr wrote:
They just posted the interview w/Heather Jackson. No masks, no plexiglass, indoors, no 6ft. distancing, etc. Geez.

Unprofessional and even if everyone is tested and negative, it’s sending the wrong message.

Playing it loosely goosey Hawaiian style it isn’t surprising they start testing positive....

Agreed. I'm a physician and this past year has been incredibly frustrating. How hard is it to wear a mask or sit at least six feet apart? Geez.
Quote Reply
Re: Daytona - Haug - out [Yrocket] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yrocket wrote:
windschatten wrote:
Titanflexr wrote:
They just posted the interview w/Heather Jackson. No masks, no plexiglass, indoors, no 6ft. distancing, etc. Geez.

Unprofessional and even if everyone is tested and negative, it’s sending the wrong message.

Playing it loosely goosey Hawaiian style it isn’t surprising they start testing positive....

Agreed. I'm a physician and this past year has been incredibly frustrating. How hard is it to wear a mask or sit at least six feet apart? Geez.

Perhaps they are both vaccinated?
Quote Reply
Re: Daytona - Haug - out [synthetic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Re: "Perhaps they are both vaccinated?"

I'm a fan of the new CDC guidelines, and if they both were that would be fine, but I doubt it. I bet or hope Bob is given his age. I know Dr Jackson has a PhD but I would be surprised if she had access to a vaccine yet.
Last edited by: Yrocket: Mar 12, 21 11:02
Quote Reply
Re: Daytona - Haug - out [synthetic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[/quote]Perhaps they are both vaccinated?[/quote]
So what if they both are vaccinated?

Being vaccinated doesn't stop you from catching the the virus, or spreading it. It just helps to prevent you from getting sick from it.
Quote Reply
Re: Challenge Miami - Haug - out [synthetic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Update: Haug is fine now, her symptoms were not severe, and there appear to be no lingering effects. Easing back into training. (Source: her Facebook fanpage).

"FTP is a bit 2015, don't you think?" - Gustav Iden
Quote Reply

Prev Next