Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Medium / 54cm Bike - I'm based in Los Angeles
Quote | Reply
Looking to buy a medium / 54cm tri bike. Looking to see what local people are selling right now. Feel free to message me what you have and where you are located!

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Medium / 54cm Bike - I'm based in Los Angeles [eltsanwich] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a 54cm Cervelo P2 105, a QR PRsix with Ultegra, and a Cervelo P3X with Ultegra di2 all brand new at closeout pricing. If interested, PM and we can talk details.
Last edited by: seebritri: Mar 12, 21 17:52
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Medium / 54cm Bike - I'm based in Los Angeles [eltsanwich] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a Scott Plasma 5 Premium M/54 for sale as a frameset. I'm in Bakersfield.
I can sell with Sram eTap 11 speed for the right price.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Medium / 54cm Bike - I'm based in Los Angeles [seebritri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What is the price of the P3X?
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Medium / 54cm Bike - I'm based in Los Angeles [Egn85] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's brand new, fully stock 2021 bike. Black on black. Med/54. DT carbon wheels. MSRP $10,000. Yours for $8000.

Brian Grasky
Grasky Endurance: World Championship Triathlon Coaching; Professional Training Camps
RETUL fitter, Biomechanist, USAT Level 3 Coach, USAC Level 2 Coach
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BMC TimeMachine TM01 with Dura-Ace Di2 and Quark power meter. Size is Medium/Long.
$3500 as pictured, $2500 with stock Fulcrum wheels.
Feel free to me if interested info@dmitryyakunin.com

Quote Reply