Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: IM Tulsa [d00d] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am kinda surprised. That climb on 129th Ave is pretty long and a bit steep. My long ride have consisted of 6k of climbing, so I personally am not worried. There are some great downhills and rollers that look like fun! I can see someone over biking for sure and walking the run on this one.
Quote Reply
Re: IM Tulsa [TX83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pack the wetsuit! There is no way that lake is warming up to 76 degrees by Sunday. I was down there this morning and they were setting up the fencing. While the boat ramps are closed, they do have a sign stating that there is no lifeguard on duty and to swim at your own risk. Which tells me you could get a swim in Friday morning if you wanted to. I heard there is an organized OWS for Friday but not sure of the time.
Quote Reply
Re: IM Tulsa [DesertTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Perfect, appreciate the insight!

Cheers, Ray
Quote Reply
Re: IM Tulsa [DesertTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DesertTriGuy wrote:
I am kinda surprised. That climb on 129th Ave is pretty long and a bit steep. My long ride have consisted of 6k of climbing, so I personally am not worried. There are some great downhills and rollers that look like fun! I can see someone over biking for sure and walking the run on this one.

Um, that happens at every Ironman! Even if pancake flat.

Let food be thy medicine...
Quote Reply
Re: IM Tulsa [JackStraw13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just rode an hour from my airbnb in the lake. These are some the worst roads I have ever ridden on. Ill be checking out the course later today. Hope they are a bit better

IG - @ryanppax
http://www.geluminati.com
Use code ST5 for $5 off your order
Quote Reply
Re: IM Tulsa [Ryanppax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Back to weather forecast.

It seems like the forecasted dew point has gone up.
But the predicted temp has gone down and it is likely to be cloudy.

Just how hot is 80F with clouds and 70% humidity?

That sounds perfect for a picnic!
Quote Reply
Re: IM Tulsa [Velocibuddha] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Feels pretty good today. What's 8 more degrees?

IG - @ryanppax
http://www.geluminati.com
Use code ST5 for $5 off your order
Quote Reply

Prev Next