Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Why havnt we seen the massive amount of evidence of voter fraud that was promised? [sosayusall] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Because the courts are not willing to see/review the evidence, and if they do, the media buries it? Just a hunch

Not everything is as it seems -Mr. Miyagi
Quote Reply
Re: Why havnt we seen the massive amount of evidence of voter fraud that was promised? [chxddstri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chxddstri wrote:
Because the courts are not willing to see/review the evidence, and if they do, the media buries it? Just a hunch

Are these the courts with Trump-appointed judges?

Who do you think won the election?
Quote Reply
Re: Why havnt we seen the massive amount of evidence of voter fraud that was promised? [chxddstri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chxddstri wrote:

Well, your hunch is wrong, shocking I know, but courts did review evidence. So no, that is not the reason that the courts did not rule that the ghost of Hugo Chavez changed the vote count.
Quote Reply
Re: Why havnt we seen the massive amount of evidence of voter fraud that was promised? [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
RangerGress wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
I understand and respect your position, but the other examples you give are about bringing the office into disrepute (Bill Clinton) or an act that should have led to impeachment that didn’t (perhaps, re W Bush and Iraq war), or indeed the myriad of things Trump has done:

What’s different about what’s happening now, is it is delegitimizating the whole of our democratic process. That potentially undermines the very foundation of our democracy. That is a much more dangerous thing, because it tests the limits of our institutions and the bedrock of what this country (supposedly) represents.

No offense Kay, but I think you worry too much. Trump turned out to be a nutjob. If a normal administration was going to such lengths to dispute the election there might be cause for concern. But it's Trump. He's blusters and rages, and it's largely to no effect. Our government is a vast machine of well intentioned people with all the inertia that implies. Imo nothing Trump could say or do will cause any delegitimization of our democratic process. He's a blowhard. When one takes Trump seriously, Trump wins. The way to deal with him is to ignore him. Occasional derision is ok, but only in passing, so that you don't damage the "ignore him" schtick.

Yeeper admitted he was wrong which is pretty cool, not enough people do that these days.

How about you RangerGress?

Not sure I understand. You're asking if I will admit I was wrong? If so, about what? I was never a Trump supporter. In the 2016 presidential election I wrote in "Rand Paul."

Books @ Amazon
"If only he had used his genius for niceness, instead of Evil." M. Smart
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
chxddstri wrote:

I'm will to see/review it! Show us.
Quote Reply
Re: Why havnt we seen the massive amount of evidence of voter fraud that was promised? [RangerGress] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Writing in Rand Paul for anything other than "Village Idiot" should preclude you from commenting on anything. And I must also apologize to all the village idiots for comparing Rand Paul to them!
Quote Reply
Re: Why havnt we seen the massive amount of evidence of voter fraud that was promised? [SWEDE63] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SWEDE63 wrote:
Writing in Rand Paul for anything other than "Village Idiot" should preclude you from commenting on anything. And I must also apologize to all the village idiots for comparing Rand Paul to them!

He would have our country try a lot harder to live within it's means and that's probably my primary voting issue. Our nation spends a lot of time worrying about problems, real and imagined. But, imo, the problem that is really gonna kick our ass is our deficit. Only Rand Paul and the guy from W. VA seems to be serious about restraining our spending. To all other politicians, spending restraint seems to be but a political stick to occasionally whack the opposition with and hope no one spots the incredible hypocrisy of the criticism.

Books @ Amazon
"If only he had used his genius for niceness, instead of Evil." M. Smart
Quote Reply
Re: Why havnt we seen the massive amount of evidence of voter fraud that was promised? [RangerGress] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Correct me if I am wrong but didn't Paul vote for the Republicans tax give away a couple years ago. He is only conservative when it comes to wanting to stick it to the Democrats and the working man/woman.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
RangerGress wrote:
He would have our country try a lot harder to live within it's means and that's probably my primary voting issue. Our nation spends a lot of time worrying about problems, real and imagined. But, imo, the problem that is really gonna kick our ass is our deficit. Only Rand Paul and the guy from W. VA seems to be serious about restraining our spending. To all other politicians, spending restraint seems to be but a political stick to occasionally whack the opposition with and hope no one spots the incredible hypocrisy of the criticism.

Leaving Manchin out of it for a second, please square this assertion with Rand Paul's vote for Trump's tax cut relative to the deficit.

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Why havnt we seen the massive amount of evidence of voter fraud that was promised? [Tri2gohard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tri2gohard wrote:
RangerGress wrote:

Leaving Manchin out of it for a second, please square this assertion with Rand Paul's vote for Trump's tax cut relative to the deficit.

Thanks.

It is easy to square, they don't care about the deficit.
Quote Reply
Re: Why havnt we seen the massive amount of evidence of voter fraud that was promised? [Tri2gohard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tri2gohard wrote:
RangerGress wrote:

Thanks.

When Trump pushed for and passed his tax cuts, I wrote at the time what a mistake it was, because “the time to fix your roof is when the sun is shining.”

Well, it started pissing with rain in 2020 and we have an even bigger hole in the roof now. And now really is the time we need to provide the economy with a huge amount of stimulus, because without it we could see a decade or more of lost growth and that would actually drive our debt-to-GDP level much higher over the long term if we’re timid about spending now.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tri2gohard wrote:
RangerGress wrote:

Thanks.

Yeah, he painted himself into a corner with that post.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
RangerGress wrote:
SWEDE63 wrote:

Rand Paul? The guy who voted for a budget that added $1 Trillion to the deficit? That Rand Paul?
Quote Reply
Re: Why havnt we seen the massive amount of evidence of voter fraud that was promised? [sosayusall] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Because there were minimal instances of voter fraud last election, shouldn’t we make it easier to vote?

I saw in Texas that there were 16 cases of voter fraud out of 1 million votes.

It makes zero sense to me to further restrict voting when it is clear that voter fraud isn’t a thing that can change elections.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Finally some REAL proof of voter fraud in Florida:

https://www.nbcmiami.com/...-queen-vote/2406634/

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It looks like anyone who thought there was voter fraud is not a reasonable person (even though the president and his legal team kept on saying there was huge amounts).
Quote Reply

Prev Next