Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Felt IA Advanced 2020 bridge
Quote | Reply
Hi all,

I'm the new owner of a 2020 felt IA Advanced di2 (https://feltbicycles.com/...riant=22709583249526) and need to widen the aero bars. I'm using the supplied aluminium bridge, but need to get a bit wider. I've found the following kit on felt's website but am unsure if this is the correct one, or if there is a way to buy just the appropriate bridge and not the whole kit. https://feltbicycles.com/...arts-bike-spare-part

Anyone have ideas? Thanks in advance
Quote Reply
Re: Felt IA Advanced 2020 bridge [Jeesh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That’s the right kit I think. But I might have the long bridge laying around that you could have, as I think it’s the same part.

edit - my kit is from a 2015 IA1 so it should be a straight swap

the world's still turning? >>>>>>> the world's still turning
Last edited by: Callin': Mar 7, 21 17:08
Quote Reply
Re: Felt IA Advanced 2020 bridge [Jeesh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The bad news is that the longer bridge from the link below does not fit to yours.

That one is for the integrated IA bars(it comes with FRD version or Frameset only) these bars have 4 slots total. 2 for narrow position, and the other 2 for wider.

I suggest you to machine your own one. bolts are M6, and bolt spacing is 15mm
I recommend using 7085 T651, thickness 4~5mm alloy plate. I also recommend 4mm thick carbon plate too.
Machining alloy plate is so easy that it may not cost more than 60$/ piece. Google some machinist nearby.

Stay home, stay healthy.
Last edited by: Peter Ghimme: Mar 8, 21 4:32
Quote Reply
Re: Felt IA Advanced 2020 bridge [Peter Ghimme] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Peter,

I sent a message to Felt asking the same question, and they replied that the previously linked riser kit actually will fit! Hopefully they aren't wrong :)
Quote Reply
Re: Felt IA Advanced 2020 bridge [Callin'] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for your reply and offer Callin'. PM sent
Quote Reply