Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Cats Ruining Ironman Preparation [MadPansy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Put the cat toys in your cycling shorts for a session so they smell just as good as all your training stuff. At least then they might have a chance.

Two wheels good. Four wheels bad.
Quote Reply
Re: Cats Ruining Ironman Preparation [MadPansy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My better half has lost multiple headphones due to one of our cats. This particular kitty ID'd him as favorite human the day she moved in with us. She punishes him each time he forgets to hide his headphones after use. She mostly leaves other wire alone.

The same cat claws my swim buoy. I was hanging my bag up but she was still able to reach it. I've now moved to a higher spot with less of a good place for her to stand under it.

My male cat has a thing for swimsuits. I assume something about the chlorine drives him wild. But if I'm tossing stuff together to pack, for example, he'll quickly be found rolling around on the swimsuit.

Hopefully your cats have good access to windows? I lived in an apartment once with windoows that were placed high on the wall, and I had no furniture by them. The cat I had at the time became a bit neurotic while we lived there. Indoor cats definitely like to be able to see outside, I assume because that's where most of the weird or interesting sounds come from.

To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.
Quote Reply

Prev Next